Adding a Skin
The “Skin” of the website is where the design, colour, shapes, style features live. It is the foundation that you apply your content to and it is the context for your content that gives your website a ‘look and feel’.
New CSS skins from designers can be added in easily so you can quickly update your website look when you strengthen or update your branding, add a product or service, or restructure your website.
- the first step is to set up a Configuration to use with your CSS Skin package (see previous section)
- upload a CSS skin package - these are added to the web-server directory by a LEAP Systems administrator.
Once in the directory, the CSS files can be used by the website after you complete the following:
- name your Skin ￼
- add the Skin Path – this is the reference to the file in the server directory
- add the Skin Preview Path – this is the reference to the preview file in the server directory
- select the Configuration you specified earlier, and click Save.