Adding a Page - introduction
From the Site Menu, select Add Page.
This opens a window where you need to:
- Give the page a general title
- Click suggest to get the 'web-safe' URL option for that name, OR, type or edit your own URL with no spaces or strange characters!
- Select the skin
- Specify a page group (if any)
- Specify page keywords (if any)
- Click save
if you want the page live immediately - don't forget to go to Page Manager, List Pages and click the 'live' button!
if you don't set it live, only a LEAPed in user will see the Page you just created (which is great if it's not finished)
- if you don't set it live, only a LEAPed in user will see the Page you just created (which is great if it's not finished)
For more detail on how to add a page see the Site Menu section.
TIP! you can edit into the suggested URL to create a shorter URL. Do this with care that you do not add unsafe characters like 'apostrohpe's' and ' space in your URL '